ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The following are considered violations of Team24-7 AUP
(Acceptable Use Policy):
1. Illegal usage: Use of the Team24-7 service for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Team24-7 reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Threats: Use of the Team24-7 service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
4. Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of Team24-7 service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes” and “chain letters.”
6. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e- mail (SPAM): Use of the Team24-7 service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending Team24-7 account.
Anyone hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their server immediately removed from our network. The server will not be reconnected until such time that you agree to remove ANY and ALL traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agree to allow us access to the server to confirm that all material has been COMPLETELY removed. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the server from our network without notice to the customer. Any server guilty of a second violation WILL be immediately and permanently removed from our network without notice.
7. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending Team24-7 account.
8. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Team24-7 service is in violation of this AUP.
9. Usenet Spamming: Team24-7 has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
10. Unauthorized access: Use of the Team24-7 service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Team24-7’s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending Team24-7 account is subject to immediate termination.
11. Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the Team24-7 service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
12. Collection/Advertisement of personal data: Use of the Team24-7 service to collect, or attempt to collect or even advertise personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent. This may be allowed in case you (the customer) fully disclose your own data in your website, this way you will be responsible for any legal issues this may generate related with any of the exposed parties.
13. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the Team24-7 service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Team24-7 Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. Team24-7 will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
14. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
15. Infringement: of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
16. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offence will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
17. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Team24-7 services could result in suspension service.
18. Third Party Accountability: Team24-7 subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
19. Adult content: Adult content is allowed.
20. IP Addresses: Using IP addresses that were not assigned by Team24-7.
21. Support to Terrorists: Using Team24-7 services to provide support or resources (including concealing or disguising the nature, location, source, or ownership of support or resources) to any organization designated by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization pursuant Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act is strongly prohibited.
22. Gambling: Using Team24-7 services for or to promote gambling that is or may be prohibited or restricted by any state or federal gambling laws or regulations.
23. Harm to Minors / Child Pornography: Using Team24-7 services to harm minors in any way or transmitting (by email, uploading, posting or otherwise), distributing, downloading, copying, caching, hosting or storing on a server any child pornography as defined by U.S. law. Adult content is allowed.
24. Violation of Security: Violating or attempting to violate the security of Team24-7’s systems.